Sales & Marketing talent (Intern)
SAILMATE is a unique brand. For our business customers we design, brand and label accessories made out of upcycled sails. SAILMATE is the combination of SAIL & MATE.
SAIL stands for our skills to navigate, our crew members who are fundamental to succeed and our strategy to move forward with the natural elements.
We are MATES with nature, always trying to protect natural resources. We are MATES with sustainability, working with upcycled material, avoiding waste and overproduction and produce locally. We are MATES with our stakeholders working in transparent collaboration with our customers, suppliers and all persons following us.
If you love our story, want to add value to our company and are willing to inspiring new customers, you are our next crew member.
Your tasks will be
- identifying and contacting new potential customers in Europe in collaboration with the founder of SAILMATE
- collaboration with other crew members
- creating and customizing presentations and other marketing material
- preparing social media posts according to SAILMATE´s strategy
- bringing in new ideas and discussing them with SAILMATE´s captains
- customer relationship management
We are looking for you if you
- have hands on mentality
- have very good skills in Dutch and English language (oral and written)
- are interested in working in a start-up environment
- regard work as motivation even in demanding situations
- have skills in social media and direct marketing
- have a sound economic education and understanding
- have a good understanding of managing projects
- are a team player
- a unique Start- up experience
- working in an inspiring location in Amsterdam Noord
- the chance to take responsibility
- the chance to be creative and bring in your ideas
- training, guiding and coaching by 2 experienced professionals
- a result-oriented leadership style
- perspective to become a permanent member of the team
Become part of our crew in Amsterdam by sending your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org